Friday 16 May 2008

About Me

I have 15 years’ experience in dispensing hearing aids in very high volumes through National Companies’ Exhibitions and Open Days; and in the management and training of commercial hearing aid dispensers.
My conclusion is that the long term one-to-one service that’s needed with this type of product can be more effectively delivered by an independent small business; which is successful in how it cares for it’s clients, but not too commercially motivated that it grows too quickly or too distant from them.
That’s why I now run my own Practice—in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire and provide Intelligent hearing aids, devices that compliment them and mobility products (such as scooters, rollators and stairlifts).
I believe in good, honest straight-forward advice and in letting my clients understand exactly what they need to do to resolve any hearing or mobility difficulty in their life… I provide traditional levels of service and a commitment to aftercare that is rarely experienced these days.

I’m now able to supply RECHARGEABLE HEARING AID BATTERIES, a product that seemed very difficult to find… Not Anymore!
AND, I’m able to adjust your hearing aids only one week after fitting and again two weeks after that! It’s a method that works and it’s far more likely you’ll end up happy this way!

I hope you feel a little more informed at the end of your visit. That’s my intention.
It appears many of us try to wear hearing aids not really knowing enough about what they’ve bought (or been given) or what to expect.
I’d like to help change any misconceptions or concerns you may have. Have a look through my pages at www.hearingchecktoday.co.uk , and if you’d like to have a chat, just call 0800 6127 812

Robert Donnan

No comments: